[Fot] Triumph Dog Box

VicSchuster vschus8282 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 11:25:22 MDT 2018

This may be a duplicate email. I tried sending one earlier but it did not appear on list.

Steve Yott recently completed a dog box conversion. So far 3 sessions on the box and all is good.
I have a history of killing gearboxes and got quite good a replacing synchros in English Ford gearboxes.
I switched to dog box in the English Ford and have had zero problems in 25 races.
Hopefully Triumph gearbox does as well.

Shipping was easy using a crate Steve sent to my house. Pickup was also from my house. Quick turnaround at about 3 weeks.

Contact info for Steve

tr4 at wi.rr.com
262 885 4885

Vic Schuster