[Fot] RR-TR-5 Race Ramps

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:56:07 MDT 2019

I have a set of brand new never used still in box RR-TR-5 race ramps for sale. You can buy them on line from Summit Racing for $301. I can hand mine off to you at Summit Point for $250 and a beer. [:)] . Delivery to PittRace in July or Watkins Glen in September are options if I still have them. These are the black light weight expanded foam ramps. Nothing wrong with them, I love mine. I clicked the wrong box when I ordered them and mistakenly bought two sets. Ooops.

Marty