[Fot] Mother Mueller. Wedges at Kastner Cup.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Apr 5 09:22:42 MDT 2019

Some wag reproduced these decals and gave them to me. I can’t remember who....and that’s getting worse.

These will be at Ken Knight’s production of the Kastner Cup at Buttonwillow. I trust it will not offend John Mueller. It is a tribute.

There are a limited number of decals available.

And BTW, two of the WEDGES will be at the Kastner Cup. Owner: Curt Johnston  Prepared By: Huffaker.

Sure wish Mike Cook could be there, this weekend.