[Fot] FW: In Search of Spitfire Race Car

DPPI - Mark Craig info at dieselperformanceparts.com
Thu Apr 18 08:01:15 MDT 2019

Scott,
I got a Square tail that came from FL and was the SCCA SAARC reginal champion a number of different years. It is all steel and not flared out like a typical SCCA car either. All there, not perfect, engine is tired but runs and drives well. Run it as number of times myself.

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
www.dieselperformanceparts.com<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/>

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/DieselPerformanceParts> [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/PerfectDiesel>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_googleplus.jpg] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/104451046659790804057/posts>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_linkedin.jpg] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/diesel-performance-parts-inc->

Phone: 615-834-0066
Fax: 615-834-9923
Email: mark at dieselperformanceparts.com<mailto:mark at dieselperformanceparts.com>