[Fot] Nominating a new member

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Thu Apr 25 10:09:03 MDT 2019

I will SECOND the nomination...

Larry Ross
________________________________
From: Fot [fot-bounces at autox.team.net] on behalf of Jerry Van Vlack via Fot [fot at autox.team.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 12:05 PM
To: FOT
Cc: Jay Galbreath
Subject: [External] [Fot] Nominating a new member

FOT, I’d like to nominate Jay Galbreath to the FOT. Jay is one of the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association members who has faithfully followed the Kastner Cup events with the rest of the WPTA unwashed. I didn’t realize he was not on the FOT list but is deserving of membership. An avid Triumph vintage racing enthusiast who posses excellent mechanical restoration skills. Always willing to turn a wrench at a Kastner Cup to help someone to get back on track.

WPTA has been a faithful supporter of the FOT and Kastner Cup races since the beginning and will continue as long as we keep breathing. Long live WPTA.

Thanks, see you in California in a few days.
JVV