[Fot] Nominating a new member

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Apr 25 10:14:27 MDT 2019

On 4/25/19 10:05 AM, Jerry Van Vlack via Fot wrote:
> FOT, I’d like to nominate Jay Galbreath to the FOT. Jay is one of the
> Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association members who has faithfully
> followed the Kastner Cup events with the rest of the WPTA unwashed. I
> didn’t realize he was not on the FOT list but is deserving of
> membership. An avid Triumph vintage racing enthusiast who posses
> excellent mechanical restoration skills. Always willing to turn a
> wrench at a Kastner Cup to help someone to get back on track.
> WPTA has been a faithful supporter of the FOT and Kastner Cup races
> since the beginning and will continue as long as we keep breathing.
> Long live WPTA.
> Thanks, see you in California in a few days.
> JVV

  I thought he was on the list, the name looks familiar.  Maybe I just
know it from the WPTA email list that also runs on Team.Net. He's on the
FOT list now.

mjb.

ps:  Still having trouble with the new server not handling Mailman list
web pages.  I don't know why, having trouble figuring out the problem,
and getting very frustrated.  I am REALLY looking forward to the trip to
Buttonwillow.