[Fot] cotter pins

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:34:48 MDT 2019

Are you saying that big box of cotter pins I bought at Harbor Freight for 5 bucks aren’t of the highest quality??

I did discover that quickly with their grease fittings...

I go to a local SoCal industrial hardware store called McFadden-Dale. They don’t carry any of the cheap stuff and grade the rest.

You know exactly what you are purchasing...

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone