[Fot] ATTENTION BOB BRWNES

robert bownes bownes at web9.com
Tue Jul 16 14:51:30 MDT 2019

Thanks for asking. I did indeed sit down to measure the intake spacing on
the engine I have out of the car. Much to my surprise I also discovered
that I have both wide and narrow spacing intake manifolds on the shelf! I
didn't think I had any. Looks like I don't have any exhaust manifolds, but
those are all the same according to the folks here.

So now I have no real excuse not to get that project done.

Unless someone here has a nice rotoflex Formula Ford rear end I can use to
distract me. ;)

Thanks,
Bob

For those who are curious, I bought a FF chassis many years ago with an eye
to turning it into a TR powered race car. OF late, I have been doing a bit
of research into it, and it appears to be on of a very small number of Nike
formula fords. There were about 10 MK4's, one MK5, a whole bunch of MK 6's,
and two or three MK10's. There wer a few other one offs, including a FV.
It's not a MK4 or 6, I don't think it is the MK5 (F5000 monster)

Possibly even the sole surviving example of