[Fot] GT6 Diff

kkjjk at aol.com kkjjk at aol.com
Mon May 27 14:49:45 MDT 2019

Hello all-  I am looking for a recommendation for a good differential rebuilder, as I broke a tooth off the pinion gear on my GT6 at Summit Point last weekend on the first practice session.  I didn't know what happened at the time, but the tooth cracked the case on it's way out!  I have another diff that will be coming out of a Spitfire, but I want to install a Quaife limited slip unit in it.  Does anyone know of a good builder whom can do this and rebuild the unit entirely and PROPERLY?  I know of Quantum Mechanics in CT, but have not had good results with that outfit of late.  I am on the East Coast and would prefer to use someone here if possible, but I am open to shipping the diffs wherever if necessary.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!  Hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day.-- Jay De Pol