[Fot] TR2/3/4 engine cooling

Peter Vucinic pvucinic at netspace.net.au
Sun May 12 19:15:48 MDT 2019

Hi John,

Went through that many years ago. Could never get it to function properly on my TR4. Gave up in the end is it was all way too hard and complicated. Engine always ran hot no matter what I did. I had an electronic controller which gave variable speed to the pump unit. But that didn’t make any difference in my case.

Cheers

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII

 <mailto:fot at autox.team.net> fot at autox.team.net