[Fot] Bellhousing info

Brian Dennis britracer89 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 03:25:55 MDT 2019

The tr6, gt6 and Spitfire rear engine plates will bolt onto any of the above. They are NOT however a direct interchange. When I was installing the tr6 box into the gt6 motor there was a bolt or pin hole missing on the factory plate. I ended up using the tr6 alloy plate on the gt6 motor with the tr6 box. The aftermarket alloy plates for tr6 and gt6 are the same. At least all that I have seen.
Regarding the Spitfire: the starter is on the left side vs the tr6 & gt6 are on the right. Therefore the six cylinder engine plate will not work on the four cylinder motor. Between the early and late four cylinder engine plates they will all bolt on however I believe the later plates have an extra bolt hole or two vs the early 4 cylinder.

This is all from memory. Hope it is helpful.Brian

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone