[Fot] Main Cap Fasteners and Clutches - 1300

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Wed Apr 1 18:35:17 MDT 2020

Brad,

I can’t advise on the main stud info for the 1300 but as far as your clutch goes, If it aint broke don’t fix it.

I’ve run the stock clutches on an aluminum Fidanza flywheel since I’ve started and never had a problem.

I made my own quartermaster throwout bearing conversion though to avoid the fork problems TR4’s sometimes have.

Plus it improved the action of the clutch.