[Fot] valve shims and springs

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sat Apr 18 13:58:24 MDT 2020

I'd be concerned about possible undesirable dynamics going on. I'm sure
most of you have seen this video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REQ1PUM0rY&t=96s. They always talk like
springs are the only thing that matters. I think stiffness, weight and
the lobe design have something to do with it too.
  - Larry