[Fot] Fwd: Its Opinion Tyme Again...

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 03:58:47 MDT 2020

Hi Nick,
The way I see it there’s only a couple of variables left.  Which hole is your slave attached to on the clutch fork?  Does it make a difference if you move it to the “furthest out” hole?
How is the surface of the flywheel?  I’m sure you checked it out changing all those parts.  Maybe it’s burred and causing the clutch to grab?  Did you scuff it down a bit?
Here’s the long shot.  What about the crankshaft thrust washers, is there all of a sudden too much play, like a thrust bearing fell out? Maybe it’s changing the way the clutch slave interacts with the pressure plate.
That’s all I got!
Dave Gott

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone