[Fot] TR4 Gauge pod

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:21:55 MDT 2020

TeriAnn

Those are very nice looking gauges and meet the need to look as original as
possible.  I already have 3 SW 2 1/16" gauges that look a lot like these as
well so I'm gonna stick with SW but I'll remember that for next time.

I heard from Dennis DeLap that he fit 5 gauges into the opening so I think
I should be okay. He should have sent the picture he sent to me to all. His
dash is artwork.

Bob Kramer