[Fot] 2020 Kastner Cup Tee Shirts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 9 11:29:16 MST 2020

2020 Kastner Cup  event Tee-Shirts, I’m starting early and often.

Once again, I’ve agreed to coordinate the Tee-Shirt for this years event at Mid-Ohio. To develop pricing I need a show of interest and how many you’d like. The shirt will have a modified event poster as the artwork, (image attached) 100% cotton. Same quality as the 2018 shirts at Pitt-Race.

Minimum quantity is 50 and based upon previous years this should be easy to attain. Initial price estimate is between $21.50 and $22 dollars, perhaps a bit lower if we can get to 100 shirts. Sizes available are small to 3X large (larger than 2X will cost an additional $4.00 however).

Color will be a color called sand and all will be the same. If you have the 2019 Buttonwillow shirt it’s the same color as those. Very nice shirt. The shirt will have drivers names listed on the back and Drivers will have Driver printed on the sleeve. $1.00 extra fee for the sleeve printing.

So please respond with your level of interest and how many you’d like. Indicate size and if Driver needs to be placed on the sleeve ASAP.

If you will not attend but want a shirt; mailing will be extra and to be determined at this point.

Prepayment will be required as I need the cash before I order the shirts. Payment will be accepted via Pay-Pal or a check. Payment details later. Cut off date for orders will be early May unless the printer needs more time.

Delivery will be at Mid-Ohio during the event or mailed if not attending.

I will advise final price and when payments are due based upon pre-order quantity sometime around the middle of April.

WPTA Members can pick up at WPTA events.

I’ll keep a record, need your name and e-mail address.

Questions? Email me.

Thanks,
Jerry Van Vlack aka JVV
jerryvv at roadrunner.com. That’s jerry v v and not a w in the email address.Yes it happens.
WPTA Member and long time FOT supporter via WPTA’s involvement.