[Fot] Venolia Piston bore clearance

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 09:56:58 MST 2020

Hi Jason,
They have this listed on their website:
PISTON CLEARANCE: With 2618 alloy, top of skirt .008 to .010. Bottom of skirt: .005 to .007". Air cooled engines usually require more clearance.

Now I’m not sure if they are talking about forged pistons, or otherwise.  I have forged Venolias in my TR4, and they certainly have more clearance cold than non forged pistons, if that helps.    Here’s a link:
http://www.venolia.com/technical.html
Hope that helps!
Dave Gott

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone