[Fot] Shirt payment info

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:00:15 MST 2020

No money will change hands until after 30 APR. After the *absolute*
deadline is passed, folks who have ordered shirts may contact Ted (contact
info will be posted 30 APR) to arrange payment.  Credit cards are
preferred, but in a pinch PayPal may be used, with extra fees charged..

For shirts to be mailed, a TBD (depending upon number of shirts) extra
charge will be necessary.

We need to keep in mind that spring is big shirt ordering time for
professional shops.  We are small potatoes so it is important that we get
our order in early, else we may lose out if we can't order enough shirts.

jim

--
W4BEA

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and easily
entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)
J. Stoll