[Fot] Laguna video

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 13:37:35 MST 2020

Hello Friends,
I finally got a video edited and posted on YouTube from the Rolex race weekend last August.  I didn't get the feature race on video, but the qualifying race was pretty good with some good action.  Please give it a view.
The ex-Dick Gulstrand '57 Corvette was great competition.  On the grid for the feature race, the driver introduced himself and said he found a broken rocker arm after the qualifying race.  I was able to finish in front of him in the race.  Perhaps the engine broke 2 rocker arms during this one.
Dave H.
https://youtu.be/-F3epEMkGeI