[Fot] Jan 14 Kastner Cup Updates

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:10:50 MST 2020

I was going to do a big update later but with all the questions coming in I will post what I know.

  *
On track sessions: The participants in the Kastner Cup will have our own track sessions all weekend. Friday morning practice, Friday afternoon qualifying, Saturday morning qualifying,  Saturday afternoon Feature Race 1, Sunday last race before lunch will be the Kastner Cup feature. All these are part of the featured marque registration. If you want to also run the regular group races in addition to these you will purchase a standard race entry also. There is a practice day on Thursday for additional cost.
  *
Dogs: Dogs are permitted, must be on a leash and you must pick up after them.
  *
Sunday Night: We are permitted to spend Sunday night at the facility and depart on Monday, you will have to pull out of the paved paddock if you are there and park in the grass. We will have access to the Showers and bathroom Sunday night.
  *
RV Dump Station: There is an RV dump station at the track. I have no idea how easy it is to get there though.
  *
SVRA will be doing hero cards for all the Triumph drives. They will be asking for a picture from those that register at some point in time. Do not send pictures to me.
  *
Saturday Dinner: The Saturday track dinner is NOT included in the free entry.
  *
There is no electricity in the Paddock.
  *
Gas: Per the Mid-Ohio website,
Fuel Available
We have Sunoco Race Fuels available through our credit card pay pumps.
     *   Cam2 (Purple) Leaded 100 Octane
     *   Cam2 (Clear) Unleaded 100 Octane
     *   260GTX Unleaded Non-Oxygenated 98 Octane
     *   Premium Unleaded 93 Octane

Marty Sukey