[Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 19

Shawn Frank my71spit13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 19:10:55 MST 2020

I won't touch that one... :-)
I am really wanting to get a full set of cards signed by everyone if I could.
May be difficult this year as I'm expecting a full crew of 3 of us again, maybe more and I suspect some of you have seen me at full sprint most of the weekend.
I'll have my 2 Nikons blazing away and 3 GoPros that may need a ride... we'll do some Facebook Live video, race updates on North American Triumphs Facebook page, VTR's page and of course The Vintage Triumph Magazine coverage. I'm working on expanding to other publications. More on that soon.
This is getting exciting.
See you all there!!!

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Chair
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver