[Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 103, Issue 19

Brian Schirano bschirano1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 05:29:31 MST 2020

Yes... The Hero cards are very cool

Hmmmm.... an Expert with a GoPro Shawn? I need some help (and I've heard
others have the same problem). I have a Hero Black and..... when I remember
to turn it ON, somewhere mid race, sometimes twice, it stops then restarts.
I end up with multiple files from a 20 or so minute session.  I've fiddled
with settings but really don't know what I'm doing, just what I can learn
from the manual.

Suggestions?

See you there
Thanks