[Fot] 1994 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix Mike Jackson and Bill Thumel in close racing

Henry Giffin hankgiffin at cox.net
Sun Jan 26 21:12:49 MST 2020

I have Bill Thummel's BRG nr 17.  No engine or gearbox.  I am considering
whether to bring it back to a street car or sell/trade it for a street TR3.
It looks very solid with no rust and I have a straight frame sandblasted and
painted if I wanted to go for a total rebuild.

     I will let you all know which direction I will go in the Spring (when I
get back from FL).

    Does anyone have a solid street TR3 they might be willing to trade plus
or minus?  I will have a race engine with zero hours and an overdrive
gearbox in the Spring.

     My email is hankgiffin at cox.net.

     Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

Mike Jackson in number 62 TR3 and Bill Thumel in number17 TR3 in close
racing at 1994 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix.

This is the Youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZa6r8sklgE

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZa6r8sklgE>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZa6r8sklgE> 1994 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand
Prix Mike Jackson and Bill Thumel in close racing

Mike Jackson in number 62 TR3 and Bill Thumel in number17 TR3 in close
racing at 1994 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix

www.youtube.com

YoursinTriumph