[Fot] Differential Pre-load

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:02:14 MST 2020

Makes sense.  If the tech assumed it was a modern style bearing, he would
lock it down. Shame, shame. Since I never work on my street cars (who has
time) I only about the newer styles when a wheel bearing failed on my
daughters Escort ZX2 and daddy was called in to help!  I learned then that
the tapered bearings I was familiar with were completely different than the
modern cage assemblies we see on American vehicles.  Those do get swapped
and locked in place.

[image: image.png]

Bob Kramer