[Fot] Garage Inspiration, cleaning it out, what to scrap?

Henry A. Morrison dos_gusanos at msn.com
Sat May 2 07:08:37 MDT 2020

Back in the late 90's I got rid of every Triumph part I had when I decided it would be a better idea to race a Healey!

Somehow in 2020 5 Triumphs and about twice as many parts have found their way back into the garage and other Triumph part pushers stand in the wings to hook me up with more.

it's hard decision time. can I cast into the smelter my waist high stack of old flywheels and pressure plates? What about the 75 lb box of old front hubs? Gotta be a good one in there!  How about old transmissions?  An aftermarket vinyl TR-4-6 Hardtop?  It nearly fits!

I don't want to sound nasty, but the existence of these parts is threatened unless you step up!

I can't talk about this with my wife and my brother would have melted it all down 10 years ago.

Right now all this stuff is in Albuquerque, but considering my inability to make difficult life choices, it will all wind up in a storage unit in Salt lake about July 15th.

This is a cry for help, should I scrap all the flywheels and pressure plates?

my finger's on the trigger.

Henry Morrison (any of this stuff and more would be free to someone who had a use for it)