[Fot] Garage Inspiration, cleaning it out, what to scrap?

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 09:42:25 MDT 2020

Any lightweight flywheels for a Spit 1300?

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver