[Fot] Fwd: 2020 VARAC Vintage Grand Prix has been cancelled

ralph hansen quikrx at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 08:32:30 MDT 2020

 some things that a lot of people are forgetting is there are actually two factors that will drive entry numbers this year - 1) as we all know is the bug  2) is the financial impact that so many are facing - racing is far down on the list of necessary (I know it is to all of us) items, its mostly paid for by extra cash we might have saved, found, got lucky in the lottery or whatever, if not affected directly (we all are with higher prices) we have a close friend or family member who is - this will take a looong time to fix itself - the lockdowns are killing business all over the map, this affects all of us in a direct way - more prices will go up (less competition or just plain gouging) and we all know taxes will be killer before too long, more in some states than others - unfortunately I'm sure entries for all events will suffer for a few years