[Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:34:18 MDT 2020

Thank you Marty. At this point, you probably feel like a punching bag. I
think you are doing an excellent job of being resilient and rolling with
the punches.

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver