[Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 16:23:56 MDT 2020

Update, so, SVRA said no spectators. I contacted them (SVRA) today about overcrew tickets to purchase in case you wanted to bring an "additional crew member".  They confirmed yes it is a non spectator event but you can indeed purchase overcrew, no limit. Probably within reason though.  After I got confirmation I checked the Mid-Ohio website and low and behold you can buy tickets. To further confuse things I had told the locals that it was now a non spectator event so one of them contacted the track yesterday for a refund on a ticket he had purchased on line.  Mid-Ohio told him spectators are welcome.  So it this point I have no idea, I give up on this one. There have been some questions regarding camping. I would suggest you contact the track directly on camping. Have a good evening, I have a glass of bourbon calling my name...…..

Marty