[Fot] Fwd: 34th Vintage Grand Prix AuGrattan Registration is open

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 23:50:19 MDT 2020

As owner of an international racing license I need a medical check yearly and a cardio check all 2 years.

The order form of the license has to be signed by a doctor.

The good thing…..it forces men to visit doctors and if you’re there you can use the visits for more tests….like blood tests, cancer and stuff like that.

Without the racing license I wouldn’t have seen a doc for years.

Cheers

Chris