[Fot] Tr6 into Gt6

Brian Dennis britracer89 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 12:07:15 MDT 2020

 Hi Dennis,Although I run the 2.0L in my spitsix race car the TR6 is the same block and will fit using GT6 mounts. As already stated use the GT6 sump with some mild modification.  I also use the TR6 gearbox with a simple rear gearbox bracket to mount the stock TR6 mount. Driveshaft is a sliding spline yoke MGB shaft with GT6 flanges. The TR6 gearbox flange is simply re-drilled to accept the GT6 flange. Due to the u-joint size I do not recommend dumping the clutch to do burnouts.
Good luck!Brian Dennis