[Fot] A good day at Blackhawk

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed May 27 22:36:53 MDT 2020

Oh my, oh my.  Thank you very much for sharing these songs, Tony.  They are absolutely wonderful.  What a pleasure to hear them.  Who wrote the lyrics?  Real treasures.  Really nice and smooth guitar too.  Hoagy Carmichael wrote Georgia, a great modern/classic.  This arrangement, with appropriate lyrics is very enjoyable.  Again, thanks for sharing these.  I will indeed download them and include them in my shuffled music play list.
When I was a kid attending Catholic school near Cleveland, Ohio, even the nuns knew of Hoagy Carmichael, but I didn't at the time.  They always mentioned him when I was introduced to them.
I wish I had become involved in racing Triumphs a few years earlier. I would have so enjoyed seeing and hearing these guys play during a race weekend.  I'm sure that knowing Jack just a little would have been really sweet too.
"Porsches aren't allowed in heaven".
Dave Hogye