[Fot] A good day at Blackhawk

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed May 27 22:51:47 MDT 2020

Jack came up with the lyrics.  They were somewhat honed at the track
parties organized by William Severin Thompson the 3rd.  I miss those
Thicko parties.  Eventually Bill Dalton invited Jack to come up to his
place and record them in his studio.  All of the instruments in the
songs are Bill Dalton.  I was surprised at how good a musicians my
fellow racers are.  The Road America Blues lyrics immortalizes several
of the group that hung out at those parties.

Regards, Tony