[Fot] GoPro Questions

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:20:44 MDT 2020

Walter, I use the GoPro remote to start both cameras at once. To combine
the video I use Race Render from HPTuners. They have a free, mostly full
functionality, version for download from their site. I upgraded to the $40
for life version, mostly to remove their logo from my vids. Very easy to
use software in the editor. It lets you sync the two videos together, do a
picture in picture, side by side, edit the start and finish, set audio
levels etc. Once the editing is done, you select the output format (click a
box), ie, lower resolution for Youtube, full 4K for you Big Screen TV,
small screen to watch on a phone or PC.
Once you get this stuff worked out, go to the next level and get their free
phone app (Track Addict) and add GPS based lap times, Gforce and
speedo data to it as well (for another day).

Main Menu, select one of these templates and then it will guide you through
creating the video.
[image: image.png]

  One tip, if you use picture in picture and put the rear view in a small
box so it looks like it's in your mirror, use the flip mode (Horizontal) so
cars "in the mirror" coming up on the right enter the front camera view on
the right as well.
[image: image.png]

NFI, just a happy user.
http://racerender.com/Products/index.html