[Fot] GoPro Questions

David Gott triumphsix at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 07:53:59 MDT 2020

I also do what Mike does.   But you have a bonus, Walter!   That GoPro 8 will have all the telemetry built in.   The RaceRender software will pull the data from the file and display a track map, speed, Gforce, lap times, etc.   You’ll get to create an output like I have below off your setup, using the Racerender software, and playing a bit with data templates. They have plenty out of the box that makes it easy, too.
https://youtu.be/7r-C56tGTs8

(I now need to read John Linneys site to go set up my cameras better!!!)
Hope that helps too!
Dave Gott
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone