[Fot] TR6 passenger door wanted

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sat Sep 12 19:57:42 MDT 2020

Sorry to bomb the list with a non-racecar request, but I’m looking for a straight rust free door for my ’69. The one on my street car apparently took a good hit at one time and was repaired but is not straight, and I’m thinking it might be easier to replace it with a good one, since the hit impacted the character line above the door handle.
I thought I could swap in a TR4A door I have, but the inner stamping, window mechanism and door latch area are different.  Not sure if they made running changes in these things - the outer skin is the same, but quite a few differences otherwise.

I’m in eastern PA - Philadelphia area - easiest if I can drive to pick this up.

Scott Janzen