[Fot] Women who raced Triumphs in the early days

Styduhar, Daniel Lee unv at psu.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:39:05 MST 2021

Tom Householder, with his great breadth and depth of knowledge of early Triumphs, correctly identified Austin Davis in the photo I posted that was taken at the May 19-20, 1956 Cumberland National. The story of Austin Davis is quite interesting and you may want to read the article I wrote about him several years ago. The article appeared in the Vintage Triumph Register, the TRA Register newsletter, and TR Action magazine UK. I would like to continue with recognition of women who raced Triumphs. I am attaching two photos of Anne Palo Davis, Austin’s wife, at the 1st Annual Sports Car Races Akron October, 1954.
[cid:e98004a8-fd90-4896-8675-6dc9d154444d]

[cid:dd4c746e-098f-4622-b558-3b947bb0a2ed]