[Fot] Women who raced Triumphs in the early days

trhouse at columbus.rr.com trhouse at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 08:46:10 MST 2021

	-----------------------------------------From: "Styduhar, Daniel Lee
via Fot"
To: "Friends Of Triumph"
Sent: Monday January 4 2021 12:40:54PM
Subject: [Fot] Women who raced Triumphs in the early days

   Tom Householder, with his great breadth and depth of knowledge of
early Triumphs, correctly identified Austin Davis in the photo I
posted that was taken at the May 19-20, 1956 Cumberland National. The
story of Austin Davis is quite interesting and you may want to read
the article I wrote about him several years ago. The article appeared
in the Vintage Triumph Register, the TRA Register newsletter, and TR
Action magazine UK. I would like to continue with recognition of women
who raced Triumphs. I am attaching two photos of Anne Palo Davis,
Austin’s wife, at the  1ST ANNUAL SPORTS CAR RACES AKRON OCTOBER,
1954.