[Fot] Lug Nuts

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 15:43:14 MST 2021

I assume most of you have a bunch of old lug nuts laying around.  But, just in case somebody needs a spare or two, I've got a lot of them on their way to the scrap metal man, if not claimed.  Joe was kind enough to forward my email about this.  I tried to forward the pictures of the remaining 4 items, using the same email address Joe used, but for some reason they didn't go through.  So, if anyone saw Joe's email and would like to see pictures of items 4 - 7 in my list, please email me directly and I will send you the pictures you want to see.  Thanks.
Jack