[Fot] Kastner Cool

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:04:26 MST 2021

That was indeed a funny couple hours.  Everyone in the Triumph pits was
wearing one of the shirts and it was not until about ten o'clock in the AM
that I noticed it on Charlie Gates who was driving my TR-250- (and won) in
the modified category.  I was so embarrassed, not easy to do. My little
mind was busy elsewhere. I have a photo of Charlie leaning up against a
post in the paddock and the shirt is visible. (my first notice of it.)

*Never be beaten by equipment.*