[Fot] Kastner Cool

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:57:03 MST 2021

Peter Brock told me that if you watch the movie as an historic documentary,
you'll be disappointed as not everything is accurate. If you watch it as
Hollywood entertainment, then it would be much more enjoyable.

After all, they did not show Peter or Kas in the movie and both had a major
influence on Shelby history, whether Ford or Hollywood wants to acknowledge
that or not. They definitely wouldn't add said shirts to the big screen,
although it would have been ultra cool to see an extra on set wearing one...

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver