[Fot] BLACKLINE LSD

Tony and Annie Garmey horizonracing at msn.com
Sun Jan 17 09:31:15 MST 2021

What’s your application? Car ?

The “ torson” design in the standard Quaife is good for low HP cars but inadequate for higher Hp cars .
3D brand clutch style is my go to !

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2021, at 6:43 AM, Michael Deweerd via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Amici
Can anyone enlighten me on the Chinese knock off quaife LSD called Blackline?
it is for all intended purposes identical to the quaife but price.
I've just stumbled across one for sale brand new and wanted some input as to quality.
Anyone can make a copy with  a CNC but it comes down to the materials used in the construction
My morals are fighting with my wallet on this and I was hoping someone has used this LSD for good or bad.
Thanks in advance

--
Mike Deweerd
fot at autox.team.net