[Fot] Bill Dentinger

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at gte.net
Mon Jan 18 09:47:37 MST 2021

You know -I wonder if his instructions  were to plant him face down so that everyone could kiss his ass goodby.   He would do stuff like that. Always  the joker that gentle man.  Loved his humor and quirky, unique insight.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Monday, January 18, 2021, Chuck Gee via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Very sad, he was a great guy.  After he moved to Vegas he would come and hang out with us at the local races.  He was always fun to have around.

Chuck

fot at autox.team.net