[Fot] Bill Dentinger

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon Jan 18 12:41:03 MST 2021

I recall that that handlebar setup also had a couple of buttons or levers on it labeled "oil slick" and "smoke screen" or similar.

Scott (B.)

From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Randy and Valerie DeRuiter via Fot
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 1:36 PM
To: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Bill Dentinger

I am not a racer, just an FOT groupie who long ago promised to not clog up Mark's FOT list with non-racer stuff.  But I thought this picture I took at the 2013 Elkhart Lake Kastner Cup is likely a good example of Bill's humor.  I was lucky enough to chat briefly with him, I suspect he enjoyed watching spectator's expressions when they tried to figure out his steering arrangement.  He certainly got a chuckle from my expression.

Rest in Peace Bill

Randy

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6ED9F.8FE21630]