[Fot] Bill Dentinger

Michael Deweerd michaelndeweerd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:58:26 MST 2021

Bill was a great guy and a good friend, when I broke at road America he
climbed on his golf cart and in minutes he had a fellow racer and welder
lined up and we fixed the TR4 and finished the weekend. The wine and cheese
at Gratton was always a really good time, We traded a Triumph cheese board
for a set of Beady Eye wine glasses, they will raise a toast to him
tonight.  Godspeed my friend, you will be missed.
Mike and Kathy Deweerd