[Fot] Z car drums

Henry A. Morrison dos_gusanos at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 10:07:14 MDT 2021

Thank you for all the responses for the Z car Drums.  I ordered some from the "Z Store" and hope to have them installed in time for the Cup!  My old ones are starting to get cracks around the bolt holes which probably isn't a big deal considering how well the drums are currently being lubricated.  I suppose my next topic will be separating axles, or buying the new Ford setup.......................

Looking forward to Portland, and still neck deep in Triumph projects.

Henry Morrison, Salt Lake City