[Fot] Fw: Z car drums

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 09:38:29 MDT 2021

Hello Henry,
Centric is the company that made the drums on my TR.  I remember they had both iron and aluminum and it was a little difficult confirming the correct aluminum unit part number.  I know I have the part number recorded.  I'll try getting that for you.  Hopefully they are still available.  If you do find them, be sure to have them turned for truing before using them and after the modifications to fit your Triumph.
Dave H.