[Fot] Tire pressures

Brian Schirano bschirano1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:51:43 MDT 2021

Same here for Hoosiers, if I have the help I'll have them check the
pressures immediately off the track, maybe at black flag station, go around
the car and set to the desired hot, then they are preset for next session.
BTW, you might check those tires will be legal, my recollection is 60
series is as fat as we can go in Vintage