[Fot] Windshield install

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Mar 28 10:26:15 MDT 2022

I’m putting a polycarbonate windshield in the GT6 to shed a few pounds.  The issue is the rubber surround from Moss motors - it seems small, doesn’t quite reach all four corners when I install it in the frame.  Anyone else had this issue, or am I missing something?  This should be the same install/part for TR4-TR6-Spitfire- GT6, as they all used the same windshield. This stuff isn’t very elastic - If I try to pull it into the corner, it pulls out of somewhere else.