[Fot] Windshield install

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 13:42:24 MDT 2022

Scott,

I can’t help with the fitment issue but if you have never had a poly windshield be careful. There is a process for cleaning them. I saw a brand new one get ruined 1st day when somebody just wiped it down with a super-soft cloth and windex. It was in a 911 RSR and the guy lost his job on the spot because he was supposed to know the proceedure.

jim g